Thursday 7 April 2016

Посен десерт со јаболки / Vegan apple pudding

Eating this pudding has made me very nostalgic, the taste has transformed me straight back to my childhood.The time when our mums had to make something spectacular using a very basic ingredients. As a child I was looking forward to be asked to eat at my friend house, especially at my friend Arijeta. Her mum's cooking had a Turkish influence and I used to love her simple vegetable stews, as well as her puddings. This one is one of them, I never asked for the recipe - I just know they were made with water and sometimes there was some nuts inside. I decided to sprinkle the nuts on the top so my children can easily remove them if they wanted to! 








Потребно е:

3 јаболки 
1 рака суво грозје
500 мл вода
2 лажици кафеав шеќер
2 лажици нишесте
ванила
1 лажиче цимет 
неколку ореви

Јаболките излупете ги, исечете ги на долгo и ставете ги да се варат во 300 мл вода.
Додајте го сувото грозје, шеќерот и ванилата.
Варете 5 минути или додека јаболките не омекнат.
Измешајте го нишестето и циметот во преостанатата вода и додајте ја смесата во јаболките.
Варете на тивко неколку минути или додека не се згусти пудингот.
Од оваа количина се добиваат 5 чаши пудинг.
Посипете со сецкани ореви.

you will need:

3 apples
1 handful of raisins 
2 Tbsp brown sugar
500 ml water
2 Tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp vanilla extract 
1 tsp cinnamon 
handful of walnuts 

Peel and slice the apples and place them in a small cooking pot with 300 ml water.
Add raisins, vanilla and sugar.
Cook for 5 minutes or until the apples are soft.
Mix the cornstarch and cinnamon with the rest of the water ( needs to be cold water ) and pour it into the apples. 
Cook it on medium temperature until the mixture is thick .
Pour the pudding into a five small cups and sprinkle some chopped nuts on the top.


Thanks for reading! I would appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.







No comments:

Post a Comment