Sunday 24 April 2016

Плочки со моркови / Flat carrot cake

Carrot cake made quick and easy, every time I bake it.  I use different dry fruits, seeds and flavours.  Sometimes I add the zest of a orange or lemon or I will use olive oil and a courgette - it all depends what I have in my fridge. What ever I use these carrot bars are super tasty and we all have them for a healthy snack any time in the day!







потребно е:

4 лажици мелено ленено семе
50 мл масло, користам кокосово стопено 
200 гр мелени овесни снегулки или брашно по желба
150 гр суво овошје
1 поголем морков
1 јаболко
50 гр кокос
50 гр семки од сончоглед
4 лажици јаворов сируп или мед
1 мало лажиче екстрат од ванила
пола лажиче цимет

Меленото ленено семе се попарува со 8 лажици вруќа вода.
Морковот и јаболкото се лупат.
Сите состојки се мешаат заедно.
Смесата се става во правоаголен сад со величина 20x30 см.
Се пече околу 35 - 40 минути на 190 степени.
Откако колачот е печен, оладете го и исечете го на плочки.


Ingredients:

4 Tbsp flax seeds
50 ml oil, I used coconut oil, melted
200 gr ground porridge oats
150 gr dried fruit, chopped
1 big carrot
1 apple
50 gr desiccated coconut 
50 gr sunflower seeds
4 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon 

Soak the flax seeds in 8 Tbsp hot water.
Grate the carrot and the apple
Mix all the ingredients. 
Place in a baking tray size 20 x 30 cm
Bake on 190 C for 35 - 40 minutes.
After the cake is baked, cool it down before you cut it . 



1 comment:

  1. Interesantna kombinacija, sigurno je mnogo ukusna! ♥

    ReplyDelete