Saturday 15 September 2018

In my kitchen in September ๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ…


Hello autumn - my favorite season !!

I have some exciting things and food this September and I am happy to share it....



Beautiful aubergines - picked from Wisley garden. There was some awesome fresh produce for people to take home for a small donation in return. 




orange beetroot from Wisley 


a few corns and a pumpkin that I used for my homemade tomato sauce 

super cute mini olives

I bought those napkins this summer from Macedonia 

super cute knives and forks for packed lunch, also from Macedonia 

my new paper cups 

some tea bags from Macedonia


sourdough bread baking continues in my kitchen

Lentils salad loaded with fresh veggies, edamame beans and home grown chives 

the garlic was grown and dried by my dad  ❤organic 


Tomato sauce enriched with roasted pumpkin and garlic 

I make this sauce every September, this time I added some roasted pumpkin and garlic, it's perfect 
the recipe is on my blog click here if you are interested 


Aubergine & yellow peas coconut curry with homemade naan bread ( I could eat this every day )





Apple & cinnamon cakes - perfect for lunchboxes 



Carrot cake I baked for my husband birthday
the kids loved the roses made by carrot ribbons 




I am sharing this post with sherrys pickings in my kitchen in September 




2 comments:

  1. oh my, so many lovely things here laura. those small eggplants/aubergines are just the cutest - so pretty. the tiny olives look great too. i collect paper napkins (for use) and i really love your colourful ones from macedonia. your sourdough looks incredible - what a gorgeous crust. thanks so much for joining in. cheers sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not realised you joined in with IMK, I've been playing along for years. So many good things here. I esp. love the way you have put the carrot curls on top of the cake.

    ReplyDelete