Monday 7 March 2016

Inspirational books

Hello my dear readers. 
I would like to share with you my top four food books that I often read and some others that are worth mentioning ....





The kind diet by Alicia Silverstone was the eye-opener book for me, it is packed with lot of facts, information about holistic living, veganism and more, much more...

The alkaline cure is based on Dr Mayr's study, the first Mayr health clinic was open in Austria by one of his pupils.This book is "must read" book, it will answer a lots of questions related to health.

The Healthy life is my latest book i have purchase one rainy evening when I needed a bread and milk from my local supermarket but I came out with a full basket AND this book.No regrets so far, it is a very good read.

Foods that harm foods that heal was given to me a very long time ago, its packed with very useful info about common illnesses, for example: I have learnt when I have a headache to dip my feet into a warm water adding a black mustard seeds - it works! 




A modern way to eat by Anna Jones - wow, I will highlight her recipe for dry freezable veggie stock 

The Bean book by Rose Elliot - if you need idea what to do with beans this is the one, sadly - no photos in the book

The Modern Vegetarian by Maria Elia  - best pumpkin risotto recipe 

Plenty by Yotam Ottolenghi - very exiting book to own 



Arranged by my three year old 

Thanks for reading! I would appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.



1 comment:

  1. Divne i korisne knjige! Jako volim Otolengija.. ♥

    ReplyDelete