Friday 15 March 2019

Roasted veggies with chickpeas + current hobby


Rainbow on a plate 🌈 




In the end of the week I throw all the veggies I can find in the fridge to create a nice looking, healthy meal for everyone in the family. 
I cooked the risotto using onions, pepper and carrot, usually I throw a cup of frozen peas in the end of the cooking however I did not have any this time...
















Once knitter forever knitter !!! 
Yes it's true, I used to knit as a child and than I find myself knitting again in my late teens . Around three years ago I introduced knitting to my then 8year old daughter and she loves it. 
Now we both knit different things and we both finding it very relaxing, almost like yoga for your mind...
Please let me know if you knit, I would love to see any of your creations ...







No comments:

Post a Comment