Thursday 24 December 2015

Healthy snacks

Just a quick post before Christmas, here are two of my favorite snacks that keeps my sugar craving under control. I was so amazed when I tried the combo green apple and nut butter AND THEN I  tried medjool date stuffed with nut butter and it's soooooo good folks it blows your mind.Medjool dates do contain sugar but they don't produce such a blood -sugar high when you eat them as the fibre in them slows all down. Rich in selenium, copper, B vitamins and antioxidant medjool dates don't come cheep but they worth every penny!




You will need:

medjool dates
green apple
nut butter such as peanut or almond butter

Take the pit out of the dates and stuff them with 1 tsp of nut butter

or 

slice a green apple and make a sandwiches using your favorite nut butter!

Delicious and nutritious ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment