Wednesday 17 May 2017

National Vegetarian Week 15th - 21st May


I am very excited to share this ideas of a truly nutritious plates of food. 








Roasted butternut squash with chili and garlic served with kale and seeds.....


Pizza made with organic unbleached flour, topped by pesto, cheese, veggies and rocket salad  I have been buying this flour for the past four years, making and baking pastries, pizzas, bread, cakes, cookies and much more .....


Hummus, quinoa, beetroot, carrot, celery, tomatoes, peppers, avocado and seeds


French toast sticks with maple syrup and fresh fruit .

 I used leftover loaf bread, thick cut into a sticks.

 Dip into eggs and shallow fry.

 Serve with maple syrup and fruit - this was a perfect brunch after a long walk with the kids!!







3 comments:

  1. These look all so good, nice and colourful. I hope you've had a nice vegetarian week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you VegHog for stopping by x

      Delete
  2. I've been a bit busy so did not join in this year, but as a veggie I guess I do my bit. Lovely selection, liking the french toast sticks a lot.

    ReplyDelete