Monday 5 September 2016

Fruity Bruschetta with whipped feta

These bruschetta were perfect Sunday brunch for me and my family. There was an extra whipped feta for the children to dip in... 









Ingredients:

1 baguette , sliced
olive oil
100 - 150 gr feta cheese
3 -4 Tbsp thick yogurt
seasonal fruit, I had fresh figs and nectarines
Brazil nuts 
honey 
mint leaves

Toast the bread in a toaster, under a grill or in a grill pan.
Brush the toasted bread with extra virgin olive oil.
Crumble the feta, place it into a mug together with the yogurt, using a stick blender whip it until smooth.
Spread the whipped cheese on your toasted bread and arrange sliced fruit on the top.
Drizzle some honey and sprinkle some chopped nuts.
Mint leaves are obligatory :) 



1 comment:

  1. I haven't made whipped feta yet but I've seen it a few times online recently and it looks lovely! It's a great accompaniment to the fruit here.

    ReplyDelete