Tuesday 26 July 2016

Super tasty vegan cookies

School holidays has started and we are on week one. The weather is not too bad so lots of outings and picnics are involved. I am still doing a lot of baking especially in the evening when I have more time for myself. I am slightly obsessed with this cookies, I bake them every second day so I always have then for a healthy snack alongside a savory crackers and carrot sticks.. 







Ingredients:

150 gr ground porridge oats
50 gr ground almonds
4 Tbsp maple syrup
1 Tbsp cocoa powder 
50 gr cocoa nibs
handful of currants (optional )
4 Tbsp melted coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
85 ml water

Combine everything in a mixing bawl , using your hands form a 16 cookies .
Place them on a baking tray covered with a baking paper. 
Bake the cookies for 20 minutes on 170 C . 

Thanks for reading! I would appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment